What’s Android Studio !
Android Studio is the official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android app development, based on IntelliJ IDEA . On top of IntelliJ’s powerful code editor and developer tools, Android Studio offers even more features that enhance your productivity when building Android apps.
What’s on Android studio 2.2 ?
Android Studio 2.2 comes with more new features that are spread across every nook and corner of the app. Here are some of them:
- New Layout Editor with efficient tools to support ConstraintLayout.
- New Assistant window to integrate Firebase services into app.
- New Layout Inspector to examine the layout hierarchy while the app is running on emulator or device.
- IDE codebase base updated from IntelliJ 15 to IntelliJ 2016.1.
- Improvements in Instant Run.
- New APK Analyser for package inspection.
- New Espresso Test Recorder tool for creating customized UI tests.
- Performance improvement with a new build cache.
- New Samples Browser to look up sample code from within Android Studio.
- New C/C++ integration with CMake and ndk-build.
Leave your comments below.