What’s Android Studio !
Android Studio is the official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android app development, based on IntelliJ IDEA . On top of IntelliJ’s powerful code editor and developer tools, Android Studio offers even more features that enhance your productivity when building Android apps.
What’s on Android studio 2.2 ?
Android Studio 2.2 comes with more new features that are spread across every nook and corner of the app. Here are some of them:
- New Layout Editor with efficient tools to support ConstraintLayout.
- New Assistant window to integrate Firebase services into app.
- New Layout Inspector to examine the layout hierarchy while the app is running on emulator or device.
- IDE codebase base updated from IntelliJ 15 to IntelliJ 2016.1.
- Improvements in Instant Run.
- New APK Analyser for package inspection.
- New Espresso Test Recorder tool for creating customized UI tests.
- Performance improvement with a new build cache.
- New Samples Browser to look up sample code from within Android Studio.
- New C/C++ integration with CMake and ndk-build.
Leave your comments below.
Hello , today I will show you the features on Moto G4 Plus.
1. Device Help
In this app you can easily test your device and fix it , there are several hardware test,you can get your device information,can know the CPU usage,ROM,and RAM.
2. Now on tap
This option is very useful, it asks google to show you info related to what’s on your screen when you hold the Home button or search by voice.
3. Moto app by motorola
Here you get 2 options , Actions and Display.In actions you can get the gestures on your phone and can enable it. And in display you can block apps to show notification conent.
4. System UI Tuner
You can get it by scrolling down the notification bar and then by holding the settings icon there for 5 seconds. In this you can modify the quick settings,status bar etc.
The memory option in settings you see the memory usage of your phone in last couple of hours.
Leave your comments below.
Android M stands for Marshmallow
After the guessing game that went on for months, Google has finally announced its next Android iteration will be named after the sweet treat Marshmallow. So, now M is for Marshmallow.
Marshmallow was one of the highly speculated name that fits Google’s nomenclature of sweet treats like – Cup Cake, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat and Lollipop. It beat other probable names like mud pie, mousse, and our very favourite Malai Barfi.
Got A Latest News About Android M
Here, are all the prospective sweets that begin with the letter “M” that Google mentions in the video.
- Macadamia brittle
- Moon Pie
- Mango lassi
- Milk Duds
- Malt ball
- Molten chocolate cake
- Maple syrup
So guys till the Google launches the name think about it 😀
Watch Video :-